sábado, 20 de noviembre de 2010

My boyfriend a few months ago you were the groom's ex-girlfriend of my brother and now try to be with one of my friends

Life is ironic that a few years ago you were my boyfriend a few months ago you were the groom's ex-girlfriend of my brother and now try to be with one of my friends. Which is what you play? , Do they not have feelings? Is that your mind does not create?.
 

 

I have no answers to thousands of questions that invade my heart after that confession, I appreciate your honesty but sometimes it's better to be silent.
 
 
Not really hurts me, but the fact that apparently I am not strong enough to accept it, but anyway I hope you'll say, analyzes the situation and tell you that I can feel and I can think of. Perhaps this is part of a dirty trick of life, a way of showing that the heart does not require or just a hoax on your part.

I have no answers to my questions

 


Do you have your?

 

Trying to be my friend and I talk about your ex, I was involved in a situation in which I have no voice. You say you are my friend, I believe you and accept you back into my life as a friend, I discovered that apparently you think you should confess to me whenever you fancy, but you can not understand what I have to say.



Now more than ever is when I remember it all over, that's what happened to us, rather what happened to you. Do not ask me advice if you are unwilling to offer your advice when I need it, friends are for the good times and bad, are telling us the truth that is cruel and at least that you have accomplished but I do not understand that this is too much for me.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suelta tus Hojas aqui!ª